A Living Will can record your wishes with respect to certain medical procedures that are/are not to be employed on loss of mental capacity. Alternatively, a Living Will can record your beliefs on such procedures for the family to consider should a difficult decision with regard to your health have to be made.
- I have always felt at ease and had great confidence when dealing with the firm
- Always helpful and understanding. Frederic Hall made a very difficult time in my life as easy as a divorce can be thank you
- Calls were returned and dealt with efficiently, excellent transactions carried out as promised. Very happy with everything excellent
- I feel I should just say that he was excellent at his job and me feel at ease. I thank all of the staff for the service that I have received and I would recommend your services to anyone who needs a solicitor I could not have asked for better
- Thank you again, efficient helpful and pleasant
- I didn’t know where to start in the beginning and I was advised of the process and was given all the information from the very beginning. Very helpful and made everything clear and gave me advice relevant to my situation, friendly and approachable. I was fully updated with every action and I knew what was happening at every step. Everything from start to finish was brilliant and have already recommended
- Very understanding, professional and compassionate clear with communication and always available to talk to. Timely, professional, understanding and committed